Online Live Event – 30 June & 1 July 2021
Renpower Greece Investors 2021
The Greek energy market is undergoing rapid and radical developments, early in 2020 the Greek government submitted to the European Commission the long-term strategy for 2050. This strategy is a roadmap for the Greek government to participate in the collective European goal towards a sustainable transition to a climate-neutral economy by 2050. This center piece implements concrete policy measures in energy and climate. Moreover, the European Green Deal promotes the production of at least 32% of its total energy from renewable energy sources (RES) and state members must deliver the desired level of renewables in the EU.
Following successful RES auctions in 2019 and 2020, Greece prepares for additional 350 mw solar & wind tenders in 2021 and leaves the door open for 2.1GW of renewable generation capacity in further tenders until 2024.
The 2-days conference will be divided in 4 sessions:
- Session 1: Greece’s path towards a sustainable and resilient energy environment – policies outlook and strategies
- Session 2: Scaling-up renewable energy projects in Greek territory – islands and mainland
- Session 3: Enhancing a resilient power infrastructure and islands connectivity with the support of storage, decentralized grids, and innovative solutions
- Session 4: Financing the energy transition in Greece
All these questions, challenges and further prospects will be discussed in-depth during presentations and moderated panel discussions. Furthermore, there will be live Q&A and direct networking available for all the attendees being linked to the conference platform.
Not just a webinar – a full event experience!
• 4 Panel Sessions in two days of online streaming – 7+ hours of valuable content;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Greece;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
Wednesday, 30 June 2021
13:00 – 16:45 (Local Time in Athens)
Thursday, 1 July 2021
13:00 – 16:30 (Local Time in Athens)
Place: Virtual Platform (Online)
1 delegate – Early bird: EUR 249 / Standard rate: EUR 349
2 delegates – Early bird: EUR 299 / Standard rate: EUR 399
3 delegates – Early bird: EUR 395 / Standard rate: EUR 495
*Early bird available on or before June 11 2021
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
+1 407 227 3831