Online Live Event – 02 & 03 December 2020
The DRC has huge and varied energy potential, including 44,000 MW of Inga. The country’s energy deficit is more than 5,000 MW of which at least 900 MW is for the mining industry and 450 MW for the city of Kinshasa. The existing facilities do not enable to meet demand of actual consumers, given the expansion of large cities and demographic growth. Abundant, low-cost and accessible wind and solar PV potential exist in the DRC though. The potential can be cost-competitive even with this optimistic
cost forecast for Inga 3, and they are sufficiently abundant to serve as alternative or additional sources to energy generated by Inga 3. While capacity for solar generation is spread in all parts of the country, wind resources are primarily concentrated in the eastern region of the DRC.
Despite the country possesses these prosperous and varied resources for energy generation, the energy sector still needs to address many related problems currently faced.
Not just a webinar – a full event experience!
• 5 Panel Sessions in two days of online streaming – 8+ hours of valuable content;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Maghreb;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
Who will participate: This live stream event will bring together representatives from renewable power developers, EPC contractors, engineering companies, manufacturers and other industries, legal and advisory services, banking and private equity entities as well as from governments, policy makers and international finance institutions (IFIs).
Wednesday, 2 December 2020
14:00 -17:15 (West Africa Standard -Kishasa Time Zone)
Thursday, 3 December 2020
14:00 – 17:30 (West Africa Standard -Kishasa Time Zone)
Place: Virtual Platform (Online)
Early Bird (on or before 13 Nov.)
1 attendee: EUR 195
2 attendees: EUR 295
3 attendees + Virtual Booth: EUR 495
Standard Rate (after 13 Nov.)
1 attendee: EUR 295
2 attendees: EUR 395
3 attendees + Virtual Display Booth: EUR 595
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
For more information, please contact:
+1 407 227 3831