Algiers – 25.04.2018
The 2nd Algeria Renewable Energy & Power Infrastructure Investors Conference will take place at the Sofitel Algiers Hamma Garden on 25 April 2018.
This is a not to be missed annual gathering for all those involved or interested in the current status and the further prospect of this sector in Algeria.
The event is addressing developments, regulation, financing and investment in Algeria’s renewable energy and thus, focusing on the business potential in this growing market in the country. This 2018 edition features presentations and panel discussions between local stakeholders, international financial institutions, advisory firms, commercial banks, private equity firms and other relevant entities. Topics include programs available to promote private investments – domestic and foreign – in renewable energy and energy efficiency projects, facilitating the next growth and investment opportunities in the Algeria power market.
The program consists of four main sessions covering key topics:
- Power market outlook, key policies and regulatory framework
- Technology development and innovative products
- Financing and investing in the sector
- Power infrastructure, electricity transmission and energy storage
- The detailed agenda and the registration form are available upon your inquiry. We look forward to discussing further your participation to this conference and to arrange the best format of presence for your company.
For more information, please contact:
+32 2 662 16 12